Tuesday, December 16, 2008

gigiKu baKaL menJadi LaWa!!!!hahahaha...

yaY!!!n0 more c0mments 'bout my teeth,coz it's gonna be more gorgeous than b4..yeah i know, it's already well aligned,cute,pretty etc..(muehehehe...) but there's something i need 2 alter...and i did!

i am now wearing this thing called URA...i dunn0 what it stands for either,so don't ask me!ask those dental students other than 1st year students...hehe...

so guys, please!stop envying me...i know it's hard 2 accept, but insyaAllah,my teeth will be much better than b4!hahahaha...

p/s : can't show u the picture of ura coz i'm wearing it...haha...it's ok not 2 wear it though,coz it's not the same as braces, but rite now i don't have the picture...just wait...and i can't show any picture of me wearing that t0o,coz i'm so shy...hahahaha...still,just wait till it works ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment