Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WhY?????

on 13/12/2008, i should actually attend my eldest sister's wedding...but instead, i was stucked in usm sitting for my xm!wuwuwuwu...that was the first 'kenduri' held at my house...

why should they pick that day for the xm??????

<== my family...


i've tried 2 ask the representative of my batch 2 request for other date, but that was the best they can give...

after the xm, i went out 2 kbmall(hehe),and my friend at home who went to my sister's wedding messaged me and tell me 'bout it...i'm s0oo darn sad!i never had a chance 2 look at the 'pelamin'!

luckily my family made a 'uniform dress' for that day,where all my family members wore the same baju kurung and baju melayu..and of course, i wore it t0o...but i celebrate it from kelantan...waaawaa...

the theme 4 that day was purple..mmmm...my favourite colour!hehehehe...


ni gamba along aku bertunang...latest picture during the wedding blom ada... ==>


well...i shouldn't feel sad anymore,it's already over...i still have other siblings, and my own wedding!hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment