Saturday, July 4, 2009

gudbye days....holidays....huhu...

at 8am 2morrow, me n my friend r about 2 rush 2 d pjbt desa 2 get into our rooms...i've been in usm for more than a week, with the status of 'menumpang bilik org'...hehe...luckily not just us,lots of other people who went here earlier shared the same luck with us...how mean could they be not letting us get into our rooms with reasons that they dun wanna disturb the new comers...well,as though we're gonna kill them or somehing...as if it worth it..haha..
the reason why i came here early was actually bcoz i wanna study with my fren..so unfortunate that that noble intention can never b accomplished since i've got fever at 1st..not H1N1 confirmed!by myself..hehehe...other people was not infected though,so....i suppose i'm not one of d vicitms rite...hehehehe...then i have 2 help selling things for my coming program ALL ABOUT EVE...btw,the program will be held on 22nd n 23rd july,so all girls of usmkk,come n join us!we've done lots for u guys...hehehehe...
next so-called obstacles, i am now staying in nurani...2nite is my last nite staying here 4now,so i've been packing back my things in murni since early this week...but u know what,i'm so darn mad when i saw my things which should be in boxes scattered all over the floor just in front of the door...not outside luckily,but still...darn!so irresponsible 4 them 2 act like that...they were just thinking about their things that they let other people's boxes burst like hell in there...some of my notes even have footprints on it!talk about apex!what does that really mean???i mean, only the staff n some lecturers were so proud that this univ is an apex univ..i dun actually know about it though...hehehe...
anyway...i hope tomorrow n the day after tomorrow won't give me any problems...the start of new sem n the end of the holidays...let just pray that Allah will help us by making things easier 4 us...insyaAllah...rabbana yassir wa la tuassir...wa la haulawala quwwata illa billahil'aliyyil'azim...
gudbye my lovely holidays...the best of it was to be able 2 spend my holiday with my bestfren here...hehehe...
wallhualam....4 my adik tersyg yg kat sblh ni,jgn la marah aku x bg baca....baca la bile dah abeh tulis ni.. hehehee....
sekian....\(^_~)/

No comments:

Post a Comment