Thursday, November 6, 2008

seLanJar 2.........aiG00ooo.../(*.*)\

kinda creepy when talking 'bout xm isn't it??my other frenz in other unversities are busy preparing themselves with as much knowledge as they can,for they are having xm rite now..but not all i suppose...hehe...as for me and my frenz in usm,our xm is another 17 days fr0m now...u can say that's a long peri0d if u r already well-prepared..but 4 me......17 days???!!!!h0w am i going 2 cover all those subjets in less than 3 weeks???cvs block is next week, but frankly,i haven't finished even READING all cns notes!h0pe i can at least cover all the important things 4 this selanjar,4 i couldn't bear getting bad result 4 one more time...not anymore...ganbatte kudasai oye!!!!

but if getting bad result is go0d 4 me,since i'm such a playful pers0n,getting bad result might remind me 2 study harder,then i deserve that...Allah has a better planning 4 each of His creati0n...and i will always believe in Him...but......

EFFORT+D0A+TAWAKKAL=SUCCESS!


InsyaAllah....let's get ourselves ready my dear friend!i'm wishing u guys the very best of luck!!
may we all manage 2 pr0ceed 2 our second year in here!no 0ne's repeating another year!insyaAllah.....let's pray 4 our success....(^_~)

No comments:

Post a Comment