Sunday, November 2, 2008

CheCk tHis 0uT!=P

no special events actually 4 d past few days...just trying 2 be a nerd...hehehe...but 2 be frank, being a nerd is the hardest thing 2 d0...4 me at least...h0h0...the 0nly reas0n i wrote this thing is bcoz i want 2 lo0k as if i have lots to tell in my blog...hahaha...hey...check 0ut my trademark!i made it myself just a few minutes b4 i wrote this thing....kind of wasting my time rite?but wh0 cares....i need s0me leisure time..(as if i didn't hv any...plenty act...)muehehe...


p/s : cute isn't it????muahahahaha....

4 comments:

  1. aah,cute..gigi tuh,sme je cam gigi hang..muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...cis!kureng asem ye kamu!
    xpe2...asal comel...hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wei..oye..yela...bende tu comell..hahaha..yng enar dr..g..muahhahaha..cam penah tgk je kat kuliah ..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...memang comel..tgk la sape yang reka!kui3...
    aik??xkan dlm kuliah je penah tgk???
    bukan ke kat mana2 aku ada,di situ ada trademarkku!
    hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete